General Sales Responsibilities:
· Meet or exceed interim and annual sales revenues as outlined for your position and territory, and as set forth by Management.
· Develop direct relationships with decision makers, end users, owners, specifiers, architects, and lighting designers. Call directly on the Architects and Lighting Designers who focus on high end commercial interiors, hotel, restaurant, auto and big box retailers. Call directly on the decision makers and promote to spec Company’s product through tests, mocks and through the accounts network of owners.
· Collaborate closely with the Regional VP of Sales to target accounts and execute the plan to call on the accounts in a timely manner.
· Work closely with Product Management and the Engineering department with accent, linear and custom linear products to create variants and potential new products that solve issues for the spec influence end user client.
· Work to gain spec control with company product for by working with the agent, but promote a one on one relationship between you and the influencer that works on large or high profile commercial projects. Identify and market spec influences who work on large and high profile commercial specifications and assist Company’s Regional Sales Directors on key spec influences with ongoing projects.
· Work with the agent sales team in the promotion and education process. Conduct joint sales calls